Rustychikan3Rustychikan3

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Krowe - Juggernaut Krowe - Juggernaut

my vagina exploded

...and im a guy? when the wub came my rubix cube fell of my desk and solved itself , bought a ticket to new jersey and got a scientist change him so he could not be solved ,then i listened to this song again and it solved it once more , just eargasmed everywhere man great.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Shit...my bad man :( Might wanna get that checked out...

{dj-N} Theory of Everything {dj-N} Theory of Everything

nice

great song looking forword to listening up on your music.

TranceCrafter - Into the Night TranceCrafter - Into the Night

just great

in the eyes of a tipical human being ,
its average , but with change average really means nothing,
it gives chilles through my heart though thru warmth ,
it is great, amazing and some say Epic , but i see
it as the tru meaning of being a ... trancecrafter.
5/5 infinite/10
speachless.

~NK~ "Club Rage" ~NK~ "Club Rage"

same

yeah, i agree with twisted gears , unless this is a demo i am really disapointed,
originaly i was exited but then saw it was only 17 seconds so yeah , if you get a new longer version should be really good.

[dB] Isolation (Redux) [dB] Isolation (Redux)

nice

good job very catchy , but could use a violin entry at 1:22 would add a more ambiant effect at the end.

Decibel responds:

Hmm...,.that's not a bad idea .........

"Frozen Heart" - Orchestral "Frozen Heart" - Orchestral

hmm

this song wasnt very compelling at first... but for some strange reason i felt uplifted
and ironicaly deeply and emotionaly frozen after a while, it gave me goosbumps that also for some stranger reason went with the music . great tune
good for winding down , and feeling good about yourself, thank you.

XayberOptix responds:

Thanks for giving it a chance. I appreciate your review!

Dreamscape - To The Stars Dreamscape - To The Stars

good , good

good song idea very well created only ishue i found is that its kinda slow but otherwise great job

Hourglass [Final] Hourglass [Final]

Unexplainably amazing

listen this song .. no this masterpiece is genius it has amazing sounds , i am at a young age and it helped me realize maturity it is purfectly amazing , in every way it is inspiring unforgetable and geniusly created by somebody with tru talent , this song is my drive to reach my ultimate goal it is and always will be the song of My life , Brings a tear to my eye everytime good song and good luck. thank you.